Learning and Development
For over two decades, we at the RIPE NCC have offered trainings on a range of technical topics across our service region of 76 countries. Our trainers are trusted by our 20,000 plus members because we offer:
- Knowledge and skills based on best practices
- Over 20 years of experience in technical capacity building
- Vendor-neutral, independent certification
- The authority on the technical infrastructure of the Internet
About the RIPE NCC
We're an independent, not-for-profit membership organisation that supports the infrastructure of the Internet through technical coordination in our service region. Our most prominent activity is to act as the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) providing global Internet resources and related services (IPv4, IPv6 and AS Number resources) to members in our service region.
Our membership consists mainly of Internet service providers (ISPs), telecommunication organisations and large corporations located in Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia.
We also provide services for the benefit of the Internet community at large.
For more information, visit our website.
Together, let's shape the future of the Internet
- As an authority on unique Internet number resources, we enable our members to operate and develop the Internet
- As a neutral source of information and knowledge, we actively contribute to a stable and innovative Internet
- We are a trusted steward of the open, inclusive, collaborative Internet model, connecting people, communities and stakeholders
RIPE NCC services include:
- Development and maintenance of the RIPE Database
- Administrative support for the RIPE community
- Outreach activities with governments and industry-related organisations
- Management of one of the 13 root name servers (K-root)
- Deployment of a routing database
- Coordination support for ENUM delegations
- Neutral measuring network that provides publicly accessible and authoritative statistics on the operation of the Internet